Hidden scars, chapter 16

 

Hidden scars





Episode 16

Whitney pov
🌄🏫Next day at school🏫🌄
It was lunch break, and we were all eating at the cafeteria.
Jack, Jace,Erick,Kate, Stace and me. We each munched on our food hungrily. My the wings I was making for my science project were ruined all thanks to Harry.
I feel squashing his neck with my bare hands till his eyes ball pops out. I had been working on that project for weeks, all that just left was to expand the wings and I would have been through with it but now it's all in ruins.
I had no I idea I was squeezing the juice box 🥤 in hands till it popped all over my face.
"Whoah seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" Erick said
"I'm a little mad that's all" I wiped my face with a napkin.
"What made the queen of cheerfulness mad this morning" Erick asked
"And what happened to your lips" Stace asked referring to the cut on my lips
The answer to that question bursted through the doors to the cafeteria and marched towards our table.
It was Harry, his face was wrapped with bandages, so was his hands with a few bruises on his legs.
Hmmm Jack did a great job reconstructing his face.
"You" he yelled pointing at me attracting the attention of the other students in the cafeteria
"You think you've won right? You think because this punk that follows you around beat me up that I'm gonna run scared huh?
Here's a news flash for you I'm not yet done with you yet, I'm gonna make you regret what you did yo me, you'll pay for ruining my face....
You'll come crawling for mercy once I'm done with you mark my words" Harry yelled before walking out
I rolled my eyes at his drama turning to face my food ignoring the stares the students were giving us.
"What was that about" Erick and Jace asked at once.
"Why did he just barge in and start yelling at you like a mad dog" Kate asked.
"Whitney come tell us what happened, surely something must have happened for him to yell like that" stace asked
I sighed at the questions they were asking
"Long story cut short, Harry tried to rape because I refused to have a night stand with him but Jack beat his ass up and now he wants revenge" I explained in a go
"How dare that scumbag, after what his done he wants revenge" Stace said
"I wished I was there i would have practiced my punching skills on him" she added
That's why I love my siblings they always got my back
"What are you gonna do now, his threatened to get back at you" Kate said worriedly
"Whatever his plans are I'm already a step ahead of him" I replied smirking
*
*
*
*
*
*
Few days later
We and guys just arrived at school,we headed to locker room to get our books.
As I passed students would stop and point at me while staring at their phones while some mumbled.
A guy spanked my ass as I walked by, I quickly grabbed his arm and twisted it to the back.
"Why did you spank my ass" I asked add pressure to.the arm.
"Ahh please I'm sorry, I thought you wouldn't mind if I did that" he yelped in pain.
My phone beeped in my pocket, I let his arm go
"Don't try this shit with me again" i warned
"Stop acting like a saint you whore it doesn't fit you" he said walking away.
I frowned at his words
I brought my phone out and checked the notification and I wasn't surprised at the videos I saw.
Hmmm so that's why they've been giving me those stares.
I rushed to catch up with my siblings.
Tbc
Who can guess what's in those videos
✍✍Authoress goody✍✍

Comments